Sunday, April 25, 2010

Staff Corruption Part 1

This is a series of posts designed to expose the corruption of various staff members. This will be a relatively short post in contrast to others. We received an email in regards to the Director of Housing visiting their dorm. We also will showcase the corrupt attitude of an RA over a Facebook post that he didn't realize that we noted.

"Yeah, about a few weeks ago, the Director of Residence Life, Mrs Reed came and basically informed us about the shit that was in the shower. She read off everything that was on TU exposed. However, she asked us if we had any comments and questions. We decided to voice our concerns, and she decided to shut us all down with 'We already have your money freshman, so we really don't care about what you all think. We're just focusing on getting you out and getting the next batch of freshman, and getting their money'

This is SICKENING. How dare this old fat broad play us like fools? This is simply corrupt and foul, and shitty attitudes should not be displayed by administration. They simply just don't give a fuck, and all they want is our money"


It is quite sad indeed how flagrant the Director was in regards to her comment. Also, we have a ton of emails about a particular R.A. that many residents have had to deal with. It seems that this R.A. is quite infamous for his corruption. However, one particular email asked us to spill the details after finals were finished, and we are complying with that request. However, we did come across this particular posting, and we decided that the public should know about what types of staff members the University willfully employs and retains.

Heavy edits were done to the picture in order to maintain anonymity.

Publicly accusing women of being sluts? That's very professional, Mr. Paden.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but if find it hard to beleive that the resident director would make that statement. I understand your concerns but you act like this stuff doesn't go on at other major universities. Wake up it does. USC, which is in the heart of LA has crappy dorms and students get assulted by locals and students alike. So please find something eles to do. Graduating from Tuskegee was on of the greatest accomplishments of my life and the opportunities given to me have been very benifical to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sit here and read these blogs I am very nervous now. My child will be an attending as a freshman in the fall and I have not heard anything positive. A concerned parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to speak to the person who is ANONYMOUS. I am assuming you are anonymous for a reason. Anyone who has a mind to speak for themselves and what they believe should never be anonymous. We are not talking about USC. We are discussing Tuskegee University. Graduating from college period is a great accomplishment. What about the people from Yale or Harvard. Their accomplishments may be JUST a little higher than yours if you base an accomplishment off of a school. But as far as the dorm director. She is not the nicest person to deal with. I stayed in OD last year so I had to deal with her on a few occasions. You should not find it hard to believe anything that is said. There are people who have cursed students out. You were one of the lucky ones. As so am I. Disrespect is live and well. And as far as it happening at other major universities... Tuskegee is quite small... Unless they have shrunken since you were last there. This school is hella small. Small enough for everyone to talk and see the things that are going on. You are trying to compare. No comparison can be made. TUSKEGEE is what you should focus on. Did you compare high schools when you were in high school? What about elementary schools. First amendment is what matters. I may not agree with everything being said blog wise but I will state what is honest and true. Not basing my opinion on the love and respect I have for something. I love and respect myself more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because it goes on at other schools doesn't make it right. That's like saying racism is alright because African-American people aren't the only people being mistreated. the author of this author isn't acting as though Tuskegee University is the only place that activity like this transpire. The author is merely addressing the issues he or she is observing. I'm sure he/she attended USC and this happened he/she would be just as vocal about the situation.

    Ask me any day and I'll tell you that I love Tuskegee University. It's contributed a great deal to my success as well. Nevertheless, there are issues that need to be handled. Addressing them is the first step and that is what TU exposed is doing. Nothing can be changed without acknowledgement first. While I may not agree with some of the word choice, I can definitely support the need for the betterment of our school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all of you people complaining about TU, why not get involve and help the school in any way possible. I am an involved alumnus and is most proud of TU. My nephew transferred from Georgia Tech and enrolled in TU last year and has not looked back. These white institutions have some serious problems whereas no one is there to mentor african american students. TU is not perfect. No college is perfect. The new Living Learning Facility that will be built for sophmores and freshment will be fantastic. You negative people will find something wrong with that too!

    ReplyDelete