Monday, March 29, 2010

Younge Hall Excretement Bombs.

We received an anonymous email that presented a picture to us. We've decided that this entire email deserves its own post, as it illustrates the daily trauma that the males in Younge Hall have to deal with on a daily basis.

This picture is not safe for work. Therefore if you have a weak stomach, do not read the rest of this post

"Hello Tuskegee Exposed. I am a resident at Younge, and I'm sick of these disgusting conditions that I'm subjected to.

Every day, it seems that these guys skip the toilets that the dormitory provides and instead they decide to shit in the showers. This is a constant, every day thing, and at times, the dorm staff just let it sit there for days on end. This is a public health hazard, and I'm tired of living in these conditions. I have to hunt for a clean shower on a day to day basis, and even then I'm afraid that it might have a maggot or two in it. They shit on the floors, sinks, showers and one time they shitted in the washing machine. In fact, one time they dropped shit in a dryer and activated it. I can't even wash or dry my clothes without being afraid that a trace of shit will end up on my shirts.

It seems like the men at Younge have issues with their bodies. I now want to show you an example. Today, these men shitted in the showers. However, the University decided to clean up for once...they then SHITTED IN THE SAME SHOWER AGAIN in a single day. It is still there right now so I decided to snap a picture.




Disgusting. It seems that the government has forgotten about Tuskegee...because this is a MAJOR health hazard"


Here is an example of the types of people that Tuskegee admits. It is sad that this young man has to deal with excrement on a daily basis. So, instead of paying $8000 a year for your child to reside in this dorm, remember that Tuskegee allows for conditions like these to fester, and instead make the smarter choice and send your children to a cheaper school. $24000 a year is expensive for a school that allows people to excrete in public.

7 comments:

  1. truthfully you have no proof that this is from Tuskegee, And it is not Tuskegee's fault if someone decides to decafatate in the shower! So fall back and stop being messy!Tuskegee University is a great college and does many inspiring things that motivate young people like me! Forget what anyone has to say about Tuskegee University, I'm going to thhis university when i got to college! I'm a high school Jr. from Nashville TN< and i wish folks would rise up and mind they own!!!

    Mad Props to the T the U S the KEG Double E "TUSKEGEE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO. Thats because true Nigga's just don't give a fuck. We shit where we want when ever we want so that others can clean up behind us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sad and no where near being the fault of the school. How do you think they will be able to keep a staff member that wants to come to work in the morning and clean up human shit all over the place. students need to start holding each other accountable. Most likely you or someone else knows who did it and will not speak up.Plus stuff like that to get cleaning folks,plus the cost to keep lights and water on is why tuition goes up! Duh, its called the 'cost of living expense'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first person who commented you are highly uneducated and seeing as though you are from Tennessee I can see why. Ask some of the people who are from NASHVILLE, TN who i know personally (my best friend and her folks) and see if this school is best for someone. Now that picture is from Tuskegee. They had to have a dorm meeting about it. Please do not get confused in they hype. That leaves you blind. Tuskegee is not all bad, don't get me wrong but they are now letting any and everybody in. I thought it was the best of the best when I got there. On campus are some of the most non-educated people I have seen in my whole life. Please do not become one of them. If your GPA is not high you don't belong at Tuskegee anyway. I wish Tuskegee would see this and make standards higher. Once they dropped the standards of admittance then the standards of the students dropped as well. There are students at Tuskegee who cause most of the physical damage. Just please realize Floretta that everything people tell you is not the truth. Even as it may be coming from me. Anything someone has told you is coming from THEIR experience. Once you get to Tuskegee you will be able to hone in on your own thoughts and form your own conclusions. I love my school to death but I will also be honest. By the way.... I noticed that you still have the mind of a child with the content of your comment and your diction. Tuskegee has so far given me the exposure to be able to surround myself with different types of people so that I can be more educated and more intelligent. If you come with that diction and that attitude... The guy students as well as the school will chew you up and spit you out. You HAVE to be a thinker my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also to the second Anonymous..... You are Correct about students needing to get on each other's asses about the filthy things they are doing. The same thing happened in my dorm. I think it is absolutely NOT Tuskegee's fault. They are not to blame. That is a student issue that I hope gets addressed by the new president and his administration. you said... ",plus the cost to keep lights and water on is why tuition goes up!" <--- its not tuition.. tuition is not the cost of living expense. It is ROOM AND BOARD. I think you made an honest mistake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ls, you sound like the ignorant one here! How could you call someone ignorant just because they are from a certain state? Get it together sweetheart! Not to mention that you are calling your own best friend ignorant as well because she is from TN! I must say that you are incorrect on saying that they let anyone in! If that were true then why are we number five on the top HBCU list? can you explain that? You need to rethink your whole thinking process!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    Feel free to surf to my site ... walking calculator

    ReplyDelete